The Pure Hack Was Born
Pure Hack MARVEL Contest of Champions 13.1.1
With our MARVEL Contest of Champions Hack you will add Units, You don’t need to download or install anything. Our hack is working online!
Features and Versions
Requirements and FAQ
Do I need a jailbreak to use your Pure Hack?
No. You don’t need a jailbreak to use our Pure Hack,Works with both.
What version of iOS is required?
iOS 9 and above.
Do I need to install something?
No. Our Pure Hack is working fully online, so you don’t need to download anything.
The Pure Hack is not working for me. What should I do?
Contact with us using the form in the “Contact” subsite and we will help you and solve your problem.
Do It Yourself
Do it yourself is a way to build your own hack without the direct aid of experts or professionals.
What I will get after purchase?
You will get a tutorial to teach you how to get 3,000 Units every 72 hours
The tutorial is very easy and does not require experience to do
Don’t worry. You don’t need to download or install anything. Our hack is working online!
Don’t worry. With our online hack you will not lose your progress in the game.
What's New in This Version
13.1.1Secret Empire Forever
The dangerous and unstable symbiote Carnage has been unleashed into the Battlerealm, and Civil Warrior wants to bring him under control before someone gets hurt. With the help of Falcon and the Winter Soldier, they set out to round up the monster… but there’s more than one person after Cletus Kasady, and he’s far less forgiving. Play this brand new event quest starting June 7th!
• Two new abilities have been added to allow for Reinforced Armor and Armor Up Conversion
• Signature Ability is now more effective when fighting Mutant Champions
• Heavy Attack Heal Block duration is now increased from 3 to 5 seconds
• Armor Up Buffs can now be triggered when Civil Warrior lands an attack in addition to his existing triggers
• Duration for Armor Up Buffs has decreased from 10 to 7 seconds
Cyclops (New Xavier School):
• New ability allows Cyclops to strike with Critical Hits even while the opponent is Blocking.
• Fixed an issue where players were experiencing a delay when trying to dodge (dash back) twice in a row
• Fixed a bug causing Defender Kills to not appear in Alliance Wars
• Fixed issue causing some Champions to miss attacks after Heavy Attacks
• Fixed issue with Gwenpool and Elektra's Defensive Ability Reduction
• Fixed dash back distance of Doctor Voodoo
Additional Bug Fixes and further details found on our blog at: playcontestofchampions.com/news/