MARVEL Contest of Champions 15.1.2 Hack iOS Android
Features and Versions
Requirements and FAQ
Hack Features, is it for once or forever?
One-time purchase, Get hack features every 72 hours.
Does it work on this version only or on all versions of the game?
The Hack works on the current version and all future versions of the game, We’re constantly updating it.
Do I need to install something?
No. Our MARVEL Contest of Champions 15.1.2 Hack is working fully online, so you don’t need to download anything.
What do you mean, do it yourself?
Do it yourself is a way to build your own hack without the direct aid of experts or professionals.
Is the tutorial difficult and needs experience?
The tutorial is very easy and does not require experience to do it.
The Hack is not working for me. What should I do?
Contact us using the form in the “Contact us” subsite and we will help you and solve your problem.
Hey MARVEL Contest of Champions players!!! I found a good news for you… This tool will offer you the perfect MARVEL Contest of Champions 15.1.2 Hack. Still bothering??? This tool will add you Units, , that will really make your stuff to be more fun. It was designed by the experienced professional developers. Try our tool now to get thousands of Units, , and make your day the best day ever…
SAFE & SECURE
MARVEL Contest of Champions 15.1.2 Hack was built with IPZ-22 decryption and PSA system that gives you 100% safety protection. It doesn’t require any jailbreak or root access before using our great tool (you only need a web browser to use our tool).
MARVEL Contest of Champions 15.1.2 Hack online tool works on every platform (iOS, Android) so far as you have a web browser on it.
Your progress is 100% safe with MARVEL Contest of Champions 15.1.2 Hack tool, You will never lose your progress.
What's New in This Version
MARVEL Contest of Champions 15.1.2 – RELEASED.
Dr. Strange, Gamora, and Nebula ask the Summoner’s assistance in tracking down the wayward Guillotine, whom Strange believes can give them key information as to the plans of the mighty and menacing Thanos. As the group attempts to find and secure the missing curse-bearer, more than one evil rears its ugly head… Play this new event quest September 27th!
In-Fight interface has been updated to better showcase the difference between Buffs from Nodes
• Buffs, Debuffs and Passive Effects that a Champion gets from a Node now have an extra icon to help differentiate them
• Active Buffs and Active Debuffs will be unchanged
• Passive Buffs and Passive Debuffs will no longer have a colored border to better distinguish them from Active Buffs
• Made improvements to Parry consistency
• Fixed an issue where some Champions were able to be interrupted in the middle of a Special Attack
• Fixed an issue where effects from Special Attacks would persist even when the Champion has been stunned or knocked out
• Fixed an issue where Despair would not always reduce Healing as much as it should have
• Fixed an issue where players were unable to take any action after using Special Attacks of some Champions
• Adjusted Kingpin’s Heavy Attack reset time to be in line with all other Champions
• Fixed an issue where Doctor Octopus’s Special 2 Attack was not acting as a Projectile
More details about this update can be found on our blog: playcontestofchampions.com/news/
Money, Don’t worry about it, Full Money Back Guarantee if Hack did not work.