The Pure Hack Was Born
Pure Hack Racing Rivals 6.3.1
With our Racing Rivals Hack you will add Gems and Cash, You don’t need to download or install anything. Our hack is working online!
Features and Versions
Requirements and FAQ
Do I need a jailbreak to use your Pure Hack?
No. You don’t need a jailbreak to use our Pure Hack,Works with both.
What version of iOS is required?
iOS 9 and above.
Do I need to install something?
No. Our Pure Hack is working fully online, so you don’t need to download anything.
The Pure Hack is not working for me. What should I do?
Contact with us using the form in the “Contact” subsite and we will help you and solve your problem.
Do It Yourself
Do it yourself is a way to build your own hack without the direct aid of experts or professionals.
What I will get after purchase?
You will get a tutorial to teach you how to get 6,000 Gems and 1,000,000 Cash every 72 hours
The tutorial is very easy and does not require experience to do
Don’t worry. You don’t need to download or install anything. Our hack is working online!
Don’t worry. With our online hack you will not lose your progress in the game.
What's New in This Version
- Turf Wars - Exciting changes to the way you earn points and make progress in our #1 feature! Better race rewards, more points for crushing your opponents cars & more information at the end of each race!
- Introducing Quick Tune - the most requested feature coming out of the Player Summit in April! Allows you to tune your car to Stage 1 & Stage 2 in two simple taps.
- Stacking Inventory - All inventory slots now stack "infinitely"! Those 10 special wheels you're saving now only count as one slot against your inventory.
- Racing Rivals is now streaming on Twitch. Follow us @CarbonatedLive and watch every Wed @2pm PST as we talk shop with our fans!
Improvements & Fixes
- The in-game font has been replaced & is much easier to read
- Cleaned up the icons in the garage (also, that pesky tool box has been moved)
- Cleaned up the world map icons - they're much easier to read and will dim when no events are active
- Multiple enhancements to the News System (better linking/ better logic/ legacy systems completely removed)
- Added ability for new crate types
- Added ability to release non-pinkable cars
- Dozens of stability fixes
- We continue to track and improve our cheat detection